Essie: The Bridal Collection 2008


I am becoming more into pastel pink nail colors as spring mood is blooming. Even though I am still quite obsessed with the vibrant rich colors from the OPI India Collection for this season, I am looking forward to seeing the delightful pastels and pinks from Essie Bridal Collection for 2008.The collection was launched on April 1, 2008.

Here is the color description of
Essie Bridal Collection 2008:
  • #637 Cloud Nine: white with a touch of mocha
  • #640 Tie the Knot: pale buff
  • #638 Happily Ever After: pink with a bit of golden warmth
  • #636 Blushing Bride: pale pink with a touch of blue
  • #641 True Love: pastel pink with a hint of coral
  • #639 No Pre-nup: deep pink
Related posts:
Essie & OPI Spring '08 Nail Polish

Zoya Spring 2008 Collection - Blissful

Chanel Nail Color in Magnolia Rose - Part 2

4 comments:

Jamie said...

My fave is definitely No Pre-nup. The color is gorgeous!

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello Beautychick101,

Thank you very much for your comment! I am sorry for my late response.

I haven't had a chance to check out Essie '08 Bridal Collection. Thanks a lot for sharing! I am really excited about all the spring-like pinks from the collection. I will check out No Pre-nup for sure!

Hope to hear from you again!

Best,

BA

Anonymous said...

Interesting post, thanks.

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello Bridal Shower Invitations,

Thank you for liking the post!

Cheers,

BA